3.5 miles from Clamshell Lake
Plan a relaxing retreat to Pequot Lakes when you book this lakefront 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house, which sleeps 14. With a private dock for easy access to the lake right outside the front door, this house provides the perfect space for a large family or a group of friends seeking a relaxing lake getaway!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. An interior security camera is located on top of the brown cabinet in the great room, between the french doors and sliding door. Feel free to turn the camera over during your stay, but please set the camera upright upon check out*
Situated off the beaten path at the end of a long, dirt road, this private property will immediately give you that real 'up north' feel as you fall in love with all of the surrounding scenery. Once you arrive at the charming cabin, the beautiful plot of green grass and the nice patio area will welcome you right up to the front door, inviting you to step inside. Boasting 2,400 square feet of delicately-appointed living space, this cabin features warm, wood walls, cozy furniture, western decor, and lake views from virtually every room, making it easy to call this your temporary lake home!
The moment you walk through the door, the open living area, complete with comfy couches, a flat-screen TV, and large fireplace will immediately become one of your favorite hang-out spots, where you can play board games and watch TV while staying warm by the fire. Throughout the first level, the open floor plan makes it easy to walk from room to room, as the nice, wood floors run from the living area into the fully-equipped kitchen. The spacious screened-in porch acts as an extension of the living room and provides you with another fireplace and numerous chairs to allow many to gather around to stay warm during the cold months. After cuddling by the fire, you'll be happy to get a good night's sleep in one of the many beds in the home!
While the inside of the home offers plenty of space to lounge around, play board games, watch TV and socialize, the outside is equally wonderful. With fresh air and a perfect lake view, this cabin's surrounding scenery will never get old. Of course, you'll be spending plenty of time on the lake, but even when you're up at the home, sit back and relax on the outside patio set, reading a book while taking in the tranquil sounds of nature.
Whether you wake up early to catch the gorgeous sunrise on the dock, or to sip a freshly-brewed cup of coffee on the front patio overlooking the yard, you'll love every morning at this lakefront cabin! With a lake right outside the door, you'll find it easy to keep yourself occupied with various activities during the day. After a day full of fishing, hiking, and exploring the surrounding areas of this ideally-located home, you'll appreciate the luxury of being able to return to a cozy cabin to clean off before deciding what to do for dinner. If you choose to stay in rather than dining at one of the local restaurants, then go ahead and prepare a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen, or even have a cookout on the gas grill, admiring the beauty of nature while indulging in a delicious meal. If you're here on a cold night, cuddle with your loved ones around the indoor fireplace. At the end of an eventful day, retreat to your beds for a good night's sleep, resting up for the next day's adventures.
-- THE LOCATION --
Located right beside a large, beautiful lake, you'll find endless water-based recreational activities right outside your door! From fishing and hiking to jet skiing and boating with the cabin's available paddle boat, the lake activities are endless, but even beyond the lake, there is so much more to do! While the home is definitely tucked away and secluded, it also provides a close proximity to many local attractions, including the Paul Bunyan bike trail, golf courses, the movies, amazing restaurants and more activities that will keep you and your family constantly entertained. You can also enjoy easy access to hiking, cross-country, downhill skiing, snow tubing and even ice fishing! Down by the nearby towns, you'll find lots of local events, like ice fishing contests, outdoor music, arts festivals, cider tours, casinos, winter Parade of Lights and more. For everlasting memories and adventure, book this fantastic Pequot Lakes vacation rental house today!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, attached screened-in porch with wood fireplace, indoor gas fireplace, outdoor patio furniture, gas grill, private dock, a paddle boat for guest use, 3 Apple Cable TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy beautiful lake views right from the front door!
- Fantastic location - Not only is this home located right on a lake, but it is less than 15 miles from hundreds of local attractions, including the Paul Bunyan bike trail, golf courses, amazing restaurants, ski areas, hiking trails, and more!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Bedroom 3: Queen-sized Bed, Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: Queen-sized Bed
- 3 Full-sized Beds, 3 Twin-sized Beds, and 2 Pull-Out Sofa Beds in Living Room can accommodate extra guests if necessary
- Note that this cabin can sleep up to 22 people. Beds can accommodate 18 people, and the pull-out sofas and futon can accommodate an extra 4 guests
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings without prior homeowner approval (please inquire with Evolve for additional information)
- Please note that towels of any kind are not provided at the property, so you will need to bring your own
- There are extra person fees for groups over 8 people at $50 per person per stay over 8 people
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An interior security camera is located on top of the brown cabinet in the great room, between the french doors and sliding door. Feel free to turn the camera over during your stay, but please set the camera upright upon check out